There are three primary programs to support Tri-Valley community pets :
Spay/Neuter Program - This program gives assistance to help defray surgery costs from veterinarians thus reducing stray and feral over-population in our community.
Your generous donation of;
- $ 15.00 will pay for a flea treatment for one animal
- $ 50.00 will pay for neutering services for a male animal
- $ 75.00 will pay for spaying services of a female animal
- $ 100.00 will pay for spaying services of a female animal with complications
Just Like New Program (JLN) - This program exists to help cover one-time or emergency costs so companion animals do not have to be euthanized simply because their owners can't afford the necessary medical care.
We want to thank the following veterinary hospitals for their on-going support of Paws In Need.
- Adobe Pet Hospital, 1543 First St., Livermore, 94550
- Alisal Pet Clinic, 5480 Sunol Blvd., Suite 4, Pleasanton, 94566
- Amador Valley Vet Hospital, 1809 Santa Rita Rd., Pleasanton, 94566
- Arroyo Veterinary Center, 4467 First St., Livermore, 94550
- Bishop Ranch Vet Center, 2000 Bishop Drive, San Ramon, 94583
- Feline Veterinary Center, 3160 Santa Rita Rd., Pleasanton, 94566
- Four Paws Veterinary Center, 4524 Dublin Blvd., Dublin, 94568
- Gateway Pet Hospital, 21001 San Ramon Valley Blvd., Suite A2, San Ramon, 94583
- Ironhorse Vetcare, 7660 Amador Valley Blvd., Dublin, 94568
- Jules Vet Center, 1855 West 11th Street, Tracy, 95376
- Parkway Veterinary Hospital, 6851 Village Parkway, Dublin, 94568
- PetCura, 1817 Holmes Street, Livermore, 94550
Community Program - This program targets companion pets in need of veterinary care that are owned by low/no income families. Some of these folks have little else in their life and their animal(s) provide them constant companionship.
For more information on any of these programs email info@Paws-In-Need.org or leave a voicemail at (925) 551-1877.
Shop : Visit the Paws In Need Boutique at Feline Medical Center (3160 Santa Rita Rd. In Pleasanton). Open Weekdays 8am-6pm.
Donate : Mail to Paws In Need - P.O Box 3436 San Ramon, CA 94583 Info@Paws-In-Need.org
Note: If you are paying by credit card and this is the same credit card you have on file with Pay Pal, Pay Pal will require you to use their system to make this purchase. If you want to pay via credit card instead of Pay Pal, a different credit card number and email address than the one Pay Pal has on file will need to be used.
Employer Giving Campaigns - Paws In Need is now approved to receive Lawrence Livermore Lab's HOME campaign donations, along with United Way, Cheveron, and Visa. If you are an employee that has a company giving campaign, please consider giving to Paws In Need. Most companies allow a change to your allocation throughout the year - you don't have to wait for the annual enrollment period. Our Non-Profit Tax ID # is : 455391297
Brokerage Account Information : This allows those with stock who want to donate to a non-profit to donate the full amount while mitigating the donor's federal tax liability. So how does it work ? Easy, you have the stock transferred to PIN's brokerage account and then PIN will be able to sell the stock when they have a need for funds. If you have questions or would like to particpate in this program, please contact Jay Woo at TD Ameritrade, (925) 287-3209.
AmazonSmile - This one is for you if you are an Amazon shopper!
Send the information along to family and friends as it doesn't matter where they live-they can support us from a distance through AmazonSmile.
How does AmazonSmile work?
When first visiting AmazonSmile.org, customers are prompted to select a charitable organization from almost one million eligible organizations. In order to browse or shop at AmazonSmile, customers must first select a charitable organization (Paws In Need Tax ID #45-5391297 located in San Ramon). For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the customer's selected charitable organization. Here is the link to sign up: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/45-5391297.
Donate your vehicle through Insurance Auto Auctions Inc. (866) 332-1778 - https://www.auto-donation.com/used-car-donate-popup.aspx?charcode=10017